Tuesday, May 05, 2009

UPDATE 4:

What’s a 4-letter word that ends in unt that you can call a female (not to her face of course)? I’ll five you a hint- it’s not aunt.

In short, my roommate, Ana, is retarded and a huge bitch and yeah. She asked me to not bring over Jasmine anymore because she is creating a “reputation” for our apartment. Reputation? What, as like the fun house? She said that people at the senior school were saying that she even went to jail. And the night of her debaucherous actions, she hid in our house. In reality, she definitely spent the night, but did she “hide” here, no. She didn’t even know she was in trouble ‘til like 3 days after the ordeal. She merely forgot her keys in her house like a drunk, and needed to wait until her roommates woke up to let her in. Of course I explained this all to sweet little Ana, as well as telling her that she was being ridiculous and retarded and over reacting. It was not a pretty sight. I told here that if she was so worried about reputations, she should be more concerned about her own (oh snap). She is known as the Romanian Wanton of Ruwais. Not really, I just made that up, but she has, in fact, garnered quite the slutty rep herself, and personally I would much rather people think me a shitshow than a whore, but then again, that’s just me being prude again.

Wanna know what the hood rat looks like?!

Like OMG, this is her profile pic on Facebook. Reputation, Schmeputaion, this trick's a first class who-er.

No comments:

Post a Comment