Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's getting hott in her

So put on some more clothes, I am gettin' so hot, I'm gonna put more clothes on (because this is the Gulf and they go wild for ankle action).

This week's weather forecast includes unseasonably hot with blazing sunshine, blazing sunshine and unseasonably hot, and sizzling sunshine and unseasonably hot. Lucky me.



Also what is this "feels like" BS? Why don't they just use that measurement? How are they even able to calculate the other temperature if it feels like something different? I am just saying, it makes little sense. I'll ask alan to make a little more sense out of it for me.

KEYT's weatherman Alan Rose.
Seriously though, this guy looks like a Mad TV version of George Bush. Not even SNL, Mad TV.
"It's the sation I watch," says Oprah at every commercial.

2 comments:

  1. This finish to this post is hilarious. Fuckin Mad TV. I thought Oprah only said "It's the station I watch" about KSBY cause she lives here, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE doesn't look like President Bush
    I love President Bush

    ReplyDelete