Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

One day isn't enough to celebrate that that is my mom. Anyone who knows Debbi, loves her.

She's sweet enough to cause a tooth ache, which is convenient 'cause she can also fix it. And she's prettier than the days are long.


She cooks me dinner. She's always baking. She does her hair. She loves to garden. She's funny, happy, and cheerful. She goes to church. She lets me borrow her car. She's a great mom, a great grandma, and a great wife. She's the perfect lady!


HAPPY HAPPY Mother's Day Moma.

Wish I was there to celebrate with you, and share part of my birthweek thunder.

4 comments:

  1. had a bomb dinner at the moore's tonight, you missed out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love your mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dana, you just made me cry! I miss you more than you can even imagine! I hope you have such a happy birthday!!!
    You are leaving such a gaping hole in our lives!!! Hurry up and get your butt home so I can cook, bake, lend you my car, make you laugh, be sweet to you and take you to church with me, (so you can fall asleep) Haha
    Thank you!
    I love you!
    I want you home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, for reals tho, dinner was really good.
    We (Rob, Deb, George, Amie, Matt, and I) all talked about how much we miss you.

    ReplyDelete