Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Bday Jackie


Today, for Jackie's bday, I baked my newest specialty, Happy Cakes.

It's an absolute party in a cup! It's also, the second gayest thing in a cup, the first, of course being Clay Aiken's wiener when playing baseball. Ha, who am I kidding?! Aiken has never played baseball in his life.

I got* the recipe idea from omnomicon.com.

*stole. But I refuse to really acknowledge that. I tend to take recipes as my own all the time. Has anyone ever tried an Oh Dana Bar f.k.a. Mary Wilson's Really Good Dessert That She Brought to an AP Physics Picnic? Because they are an absolute party in my mouth!!




Here's the first one I ever did for Nasima's bday. Omnomicon told me to make it diet, so I did. All I used was a packet of cake mix and a can of Diet Sprite. Yeah, it worked. Yeah, it was bomb. Yeah, it was only 1 Weight Watchers point per slice!



1 comment:

  1. I've had an Oh Dana Bar. Or as I call it, and Oh BROTHER Bar. Party in my mouth? More like a shitty Bar Mitzfah.
    BUUUUUUUUUUST!!

    ReplyDelete