Friday, May 08, 2009

KG1D makes some more crowns!

Art time again for the bright young future of the UAE, and you know what that means... Miss Dana tries to find some decent art supplies at a "book store" and only comes up with these sticker foam jewels things. I thought it'd be fun if they got to make crowns again. The kids love it, and I love the kids, so it's a win win situation.


Front to back, left to right: Ghina (hamming it up for the camera. I LOVE her), Alreem (she's pretty, but she's old for my class), Nekesha (shy and sensitive), Weam (super cute still).

Danis (getting cuter by the day), Abdul Rahman (and his Arab fro), Nitish (NOT in his freaking seat), Masud (always clowning for the camera too), Asad (being boring as always), Mugesh (looking like an Indian prince), Bryan (you can't fully see), and Tariq (you can't fully see).

This is my background on my computer right now! Hessa (with her pervy look), Mutia (with full excitement), Waad (looking happy as a clam), Rahaf (being cute and posey), and Zayed Zeail (just being mental!). I love my class. It really makes working for idiots seem much better!

This is Eman. She's my new Pakistani student, and speaks very little English. To put it plainly, most of the time she looks like a boy in an anime cartoon, but up close she is keeeyoot! Look at those sparkley eyes! You could get lost in them, like a black hole. But don't do it. She never sits in her seat!

Alreem is goign to be a beautiful woman. She looks like Isabella (Jeremy's neice) to me. And good ol' Abdul Rahman. That's not how you wear your crown prince.

1 comment: