Saturday, May 23, 2009

Overall days

Every weekend, I open my closet, and curse the fact that I did not bring my favorite piece of clothing with me to this rad* hole. Overalls are the perfect laid back uniform for the weekends. They're light, breezy, and say, "yes I know you used to think we were dorky, but now, after seeing us so effortlessly pulled off by this non-plumber/farmer, you are reconsidering your prior bigotry."

So I was looking through my pictures, trying to see photographic evidence of my beloved cover-up combo, and to put it plainly, there are none past sophomore year, which begs the question: Did I stop wearing them when I became an upper classmen? It can't be. It isn't true. I am going to put them on first thing when I get home, over a bikini of course. Because that's allowed in Amurica. So is boozing it up your friends, which is also what I'm going to do first thing.

Freshman year.

Sophomore year.


Also, I think I'm going to cry right now. I miss these two like it's my job.


*hell

No comments:

Post a Comment