Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Crumb turns 4 today


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Crumby! I wish I was at Crumbpalooza with all your closest friends (me, mom, and dad), rubbing your belly, feeding you dog-friendly cake, helping you open the presents I bough for you, and taking you on a long walk, but alas, I am sweating here in sand land. I miss the crap out of you dawg, and think about you everyday. See you in 48 days!

PS Happy Cinco de Mayo to America. Emphasis on the lack of drinko de Mayo, as well as America. As you know, boozing here is illegal, as well as fun, so I will soberly go to bed. But hey, at least I'm not in jail right?

2 comments:

  1. I will admit that this picture of crumb makes him look cute. Even though he is a huge asshole.

    I got wasted for drinko de mayo...kidding, I worked from 7am-10pm and fell asleep on my couch while talking on the phone. Then was woken up by the loudest thunder ever. So, I ran in my bed and fell asleep again. Then at 2:30 I heard sirens....TORNADO TIME!! Then I fell asleep, went to work at 8am where I hid in a bunker for like an hour because of another tornado. I hate Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crumb IS NOT AN ASSHOLE!! He is the cutest dog alive!! Amie is even looking forward to living with him, if thats where Dana ends up!

    ReplyDelete