Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Seriously??

Ms. Jenny, my idiot boss, came into my class today and caught Ms. Irene (my Filipino helper) talking about art. Although she didn't hear what we were saying, she assumed we were gossiping or some crap and left in a strop. Then came back a minute later, asked for Irene, took her outside and yelled at her for probably 10 mins, telling here that she is not allowed to talk to me during class.

WHAT!? Irene is my helper. She is supposed to be helping me in the class with the kids and preparing stuff for math, phonics, language and wait for it... art!

Jenny didn't tell me anything, she just picked on Irene because she is the helper, and Jenny is racist and knows that the helpers will not argue with her, unlike any of the teachers.

So now poor Irene is scared to talk to me in class. Instead she frowns at me, as if to say sorry.

1 comment: