Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Music time for KG1D!

So awesome Sabis requires you to do an hour of music a week, which is fine and fun, in fact I wish it were more, BUT they require certain songs to be sang like "1, 2, 3, 4, 5" and "The Colour Song" and "An Elephant Goes Like This and That." Now I don't know about you, but I have no idea what these songs are. And I cannot find them to download, legally of course, so instead, I downloaded a ton of other kids songs that I at least know the words to, then made a CD for the class so I wouldn't have to sing accapella anymore. The kids were amped to say the least. I let them go wild yesterday and dance and play with homemade maracas. Then Zayed Zeail went into my bag and found my sunglasses, so then music turned into a photo shoot. Don't tell Sabis.

This is the beautiful little devil who found the glasses!
I have been working on some nicknames for him and so far I got Z Bag and ZZ Top.

Weam far...

Weam close.

Weam really close. Cute isn't she? I wish I liked her more...
But she does sucks her thumb so obviously has a special place in my heart.

Ghina really wanted a picture of her in the glasses, but everyone was trying to take them.
Masud is the one in the back tryin to make his fingers into shades... it is not working.
Asad, doing whatever Masud does. And Weam.

My heart is melting! Hessa is amazing! I'm in love!

Super Nitish and Ghina.
Ghina doing a traditional Arabic dance during music. It was pretty cute!

Jacob hamming it up for the camera.

Some things about Zayed Al Hosani really scare me. Those are claws, not peace signs.

I don't care if Mugesh is cute, he acts like a baby and isn't progressing as well as the other children.

I could pinch Rahaf!

Waad's got the blues, literally. I think literally. That still works right... I mean she isn't blue, but she is depressed looking. I mean I'm not just commenting on her sunglasses and that it is like a blues-ey look.... okay whatever, it works.

Heisman Masud. PS We are still not doing well, but he doesn't know it.
Note the rest of the kids running a muck in the background. Gotta love them!

I seriously have the CUTEST KG! Look at these happy pretty kids.

My awesome helper Ms. Irene with Mutia, Rahaf, and Sevina.

Me trying to sneak in a pic with Mutia and Merssal. These little Indonesian darlings have some of the prettiest hair.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! They're so cute and your comments are so funny. Upload some more!

    Why can't you download music?

    ReplyDelete