Monday, February 23, 2009

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE:

BUT HOPEFULLY DEAD!

Idiot hooligans, spit 30 or so lugees on my precious Baby Blue!

That's right folks, a group of assholes spit nasty chunks onto the seat and handle bars of my sweet, pretty bike. F-ing gross!

When I catch them, and I will, I am going to cut them.

I've already been rehearsing what I am going to say/do.

"Are you the ****ers who spit on my bike?" Then I'm going to pin them down, slice them open, and spit some nasty green dusty wad onto their open wounds, and pray it gets infected.

Hopefully they aren't Emirati, because let's face it, I will be stoned to death for murdering small teenage boys.

It will all be worth it though, to avenge my Baby Blue.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't take any because I was late for work, and I was busy puking in my mouth.

    Just think of a freckled face, but instead of a face it is my bike seat/handle bars, and instead of freckles it is a serious amount of spit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck! what the #$!* ?

    ReplyDelete