Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wait, what day is today?

Today I woke up late, watched a movie (Choke, it was a B/B- movie, written by Chuck Paliniuk but not as good as Fight Club), got into the kitchen and baked some chocolate chip cookies, went to the store to get baking powder and cream for sugar cookies, came home, made the batter to be chilled, snuck up to the roof to lay out because I need a private place where I can be half naked and actually expose my body to the sun, went back to my house after a maximum of 10 minutes on the roof (there were ants), baked sugar cookies in the shapes of my students' initials, mopped my house, went on the computer, and saw that my dear friend Crimeballs wrote on my facebook wall. Apparently today is Valentine's. Hmmm.

Anyway, I'm gonna get ready for my hot date with my computer and Hot Rod. Two movies in one day! It must be a holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Your cookies look so nice and yummy! My cookies never look like that, and they probably don't taste as good either.

    What would happen if someone saw you sun bathing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cookies look gross

    Get my name right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their eyes would probably melt if they say a woman's thigh.

    ReplyDelete