Sunday, February 22, 2009

PE time with Miss Jasmine's class

Every Thursday I get to mess around with the kiddies of KG1D and KG1E during PE, and by PE I mean Duck Duck Goose time and throw soft balls at each other time. It is fun, and it really ends the week on a high note. Here are some of Jasmine and my's sweaty kids:

Duck Duck Goose.

That sweaty Asian dream boat is Bryan. He is my smartest kid. I have a crush on his brother. I think it could be his father, but I am telling myself that it his his big brother.

You can see Jacob under the bench back there. He got PE taken away because he told Nitish to shut up. In all fairness, Nitish needed to shut up, but of course there are nicer ways to express that.

Pile on Miss Dana for some cuddles!

My head is literally 2 times the size of Zayed Zeail's, and only 1/2 as beautiful.
You should smell him! He smells as nice as he looks too!

My darling Hessa!
She is currently teaching me Arabic. "Miss, this in Arabic is..."
Also, we are so not supposed to be holding the kids, let alone taking pictures of it, so keep it on the DL. Shokran.


No comments:

Post a Comment