Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If you're wondering

why you have to be invited now to read my oh so interesting stories abroad blog, it is because I was found out! One of my students googled his 5 year old name and came across this very site. He then told me about how he saw himself and the rest of KG1D, not to mention me, on the computer. So I was like "what" and he was like "I typed my name into the computer" and I was like "whhaat" and he was like "on the internet" and I was like "WHAT" and he was like "I saw a picture of us on the computer" and I was like "shit." So now this stupid thing is invitation only, so congrats, you were invited to this exclusive party. He then went on to tell me how he you tubed the ABCs and stuff but I was already bored and overwhelmed with the thought of this affecting my job. This blog is SO not Sabis approved!

Question: who lets their child run rampant on the internet reading non-child friendly blogs?

Answer: This kid's parents.

Masud

And I thought the internet was sacred.

5 comments:

  1. dammit. now that it's private, the rss feed doesn't work anymore. i'll probably never read this again. it was nice knowing you. goodbye forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. What he lacks in parental guidance he sure as hell makes up in curiosity and overall cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete