Friday, January 09, 2009

New Year, new things!

We got a new teacher this week. So far she is living with me and Ana, but she is Muslim and British, and the school has deals with mixing Christians and Muslims, and they prefer to keep Brits with Brits and Americans with Americans etc. Anyway, she is nice! I like her. I think a good addition to Choueifat.

Also, I got 2 new students today. On Sunday I got Jacob, he is this African little boy that smells like matches and is already comfortable kicking Nitish. On Tuesday, I got Ariah (pronounce like diarrhea in an Arabic like accent minus the di part)*. She is a sweet little Pakistani girl (I think) that cries everyday for her mom, but is easy to comfort with a little hug.

Now alls I need is a new me, and a cute new boyfriend to match. Maybe I should change my part or start going to more museums, huh.

1 comment: