Monday, January 05, 2009

Home for the Holidays

First off, Happy New Years!

After a million hours of traveling, I made it home safe and sound on Xmas eve, only to get in a car crash on the way home with Amie. The good news is, no one is hurt, the bad news is, Amie's car is totaled, the better news is, Amie doesn't have her car anymore.

Things I got to do:

See a ton of my family (in the snow of LA I might add!):

I didn't even know I had so much family...

My cute parents.

BAABY BOO!

See most of my friends:

(Not pictured due to her not being there: Grace)

(Not pictured due to his not being in state: Jeremy)

(Not pictured but still got to see!: Hayley and Kari.)

See a few randos:
Really only 2/6 = randos.

Although we are neighbors.

Some randos are actually just people we only have online relationships with and not actual hang out much relationships.

Take in the Central Coast:

A beautiful area we live in.

Go dark:

Before.

After.


Ring in New Year's in the grand tradition of over rated-ness:

They aren't over ratted though.

oooh 9 here we come!

Karaoke in masks... we couldn't even face the year.
That's Brandon behind that giraffe.

Things I didn't get to do:

See most college friends, and Jeremy.

Eat at every place I love.

Sleep with Crumb enough.

Stay long enough.

Etc.

All in all the trip was amazing, and I was so grateful to have gotten to go home! It was very needed. I was not amped to leave. I did miss my kiddies and some of my coworkers, but that was about it. Also I was so not looking forward to the flight, 25 hours y'all, which gave me a bloody nose BTDub! Now every time I fly I get an bloody bloody nose. (Say it in a British accent and it will make more sense...)

No comments:

Post a Comment