Sunday, March 01, 2009

RT doesn't always mean Retarded Tingle.

It can sometimes mean Rat Tail.

Now you may have thought the RT left with the famous Matt Katt Ralph Bushbreaker, but no. Beautiful Merssal, who once had gorgeous hair that was soft, shiny, healthy hair, and albeit, kinda girly, now looks like a South East Asian gangster training to be a Muy Thai fighter and auditioning for Ong-bak 2.

I need to think of a clever nickname to match his ridiculous hair.

And how cute is Danis getting. When I first started he wouldn't even talk and couldn't even write. Now he is smiling and talking and looking adorable!

1 comment:

  1. lmao I don't look at your blogs for like a month on purpose, for mornings like this when I read everything at once and laugh really loud alone in my living room.
    Keep writing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete