Sunday, March 01, 2009

Daily dose of Hessa!


"Miss Dana, I opened my hair."


I wish I could type the way she talked.

Imagine you're in a horror movie that takes place on some tropical island getaway, and there is this evil sociopathic hotel owner that's carrying a bloody knife in which he has already killed most of your tour group with, and you are crying in a dark empty closet behind some venetian blinds, and you can hear him coming closer and can see his shadow, and then he says, "Miss Dana, I'm coming to get you," but in that like crazy, playful sounding way...

Anyway, that's how Hessa sounds.

What does that even mean anyway, I opened my hair? Usually she "opens" her hari by the end of each day and gives me her hair tie. Today she gave me this fabulous pink bow with these jewels on it, so I was glad she opened it. Also, after opening, she looks like a ragamuffin. It is adorable. She's just adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment