Saturday, March 14, 2009

Emitalian stalker

While at the Danat the other night, I mistakenly gave my number to a very persistent half Emirati, half Italian man. Normally in these situations, I would either give them Grace/Shannon/CP's number, my home, or a fake number, but this time, I don't know, I was just warm enough to give him the real deal (don't judge). PS he had braces.

Okay so anyway, he called me like 3 times and texted me 3 times, but that's not the weirdest thing. The last time he called, he was sounding very sad and depressed because he said "I love Sabrina the Teenage Witch and you look so much like her. I thought I found my Sabrina the Teenage Witch." I told him to delete my number.















You know what though... He's absolutely right.

4 comments:

  1. Dana, this does not look like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!

    That bitch has a lazy eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know blonds....they all look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you look like Sabrina, but you definitely don't look like Melissa Joan Heart. I've seen her in person and you are 100000 times more bangin' than she is.

    ReplyDelete