Monday, December 22, 2008

Let them play!

For art I let the kids horribly paint their own masks made of paper plates. Then like 2 weeks later during music, I let them wear them home. They sure came out ugly.

Nitish! Everyday he makes me laugh. But really, look at him. He is funny.

From the front: Merssal, Nekesha, Masud, and Asad. Asad is very shy and quiet, but Masud has adopted him as a friend, and I think it is really bringing out his personality. He was terribly boring before, and slowly but surely, he is coming out of his shell.

Gorgeous Mutia and decently cute Sevina! Waad and Hessa are in the back being naughty and writting on the board.


During maths I was having them make shapes out of clay, so for a laugh I put on a mustache and my class clowns copied me.

Here is Zayed Zeail, my terror above all terrors!

Here is Abdul Rahman slash Wario. I like that in the background you can see Zayed adjusting his stache!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh he does look like Wario!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not ugly....they're so adorable!

    Can't wait to hear more about these kids. The clay moustache was funny.

    ReplyDelete