Monday, December 01, 2008

Kids are creepy slash they love the camera

Merssal, Pradita, Masud

2/5 of KG1D

Mutia

More than half of my kiddies were absent today because of the vacation holiday that starts officially after this glass of wine. Tomorrow, the UAE turns 37. My parents are older than this country, which I find funny, though I am sure I can name at least 3 other countries that are younger than me. But really, I can't judge; it wasn't too long ago that the good ol' US of A was turning the same age... relatively speaking. Anyway, most of my kids were out of town starting their 2 week vacation early. So to reward the kids that made it to school, I let them have a fun period where we made crowns of glitter. The crowns were supposed to be the colors of the UAE flags (green, red, black, white), but my lame helper brought out like different blues and silvers which totally messed up the whole idea! But yeah, here is some of my class.

From left to right: Ghina, Mugesh (one of my pee-ers), Pradita, Bryan, Mutia, Merssal, Sevina, Tariq, and Masud. Not Pictured: Zayed Zeail because he was being an asshole.

P.S. Try not to be offended by my visible elbows, most everyone here is excepting of them and their sluttiness.

P.S.S This is the before and after of the asshole after he painted his face with glitter and glue and then proceeded to try washing it off himself. It was funny. BUT then he ran around the room throwing glitter everywhere, so I sent him away and he didn't get to wear his crown, which was fortunate for Mugesh, because Mugesh didn't get to make a crown because he was too busy pissing his pants. I'm not even kidding.




1 comment:

  1. Laughing out loud.

    Seriously.

    hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete