Friday, December 12, 2008

Aladdin in Arabia... sucks.


So since I have been Arabia, I can't stop thinking of Aladdin. So today, when I was watching cable, I was delighted to find that it was going to be on MBC 2 at 3:00 ksa. Then I considered the chance of it being censored, being as there is no such thing as kissing or showing any affection or women sluttily on UAE TV, but it's a kids' movie, it's Disney, and it's rated G. Now most of the time G means General Audience, but here that rating obviously does not apply. They were able to ruin 3 songs by cutting out giant chunks of them when there were belly dancers or something, and they couldn't play ANY of A Whole New World.

Jerks.

2 comments:

  1. I can't/can believe they would censor Aladin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thatnks for the comment thats my name :)

    ReplyDelete