Thursday, April 01, 2010

How I spend my time at work 1


Making rubber band balls.

So anyone who has ever made a rubber band ball knows, it is a long and patient process. I started this ball with ONE tiny rubber band. Be impressed. And this is it's progress at Day 2 weeks or something. There are probably like 30 rubber bands in there. I actually have no idea, and am notoriously awful at estimating, but just stop. Let yourself be impressed. I included the .5 mechanical pencil for a little perspective.


Here's the ball as of March 29th. I used a clip this time to show perspective. Boom, way bigger.



Okay, so it was the small clip. Still, just be impressed. They are hard to start. It is very similar to a gum wad. It's just not going to grow over night.



- Posted from dPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment