Thursday, April 01, 2010

Crumb ate a gopher

And I've never been prouder. And like a good little boy watching his girlish figure, he purged that shit up. Look I don't know how many calories a gopher is, but better safe than sorry if you ask me. Oh bulimia jokes. Never get old. Anyway, even if he wasn't battling his own inner demons, I don't think his little tummy could handle digesting the skull of this miniature mole-like mammal. Plus, like they always say, better the skull come out the front than out the back. They don't always say that, but I'm sure it is easier to vomit a cranium that poo one out. Like the opposite of an arrow. Do not push it through!


As you can see if you look closely, this is the little punks head, complete with eye and extra throw-up.

What, not enough? What, you want more?


I had to quit. I was about to ralph a rodent myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment