Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Amazing Moores

My dad and I are applying to be on The Amazing Race. It's his favorite show, and after he came and visited me in the Middies, I was convinced we could do well! I can calm him down when we are in chaos, and he can carry my crap when I'm being fragile. Both of us are analytical, adept, love adventure (life is such), and with enough effort and good luck, I think we could get pretty far.

The process to apply wasn't that hard, but we took it seriously. We had to each complete a 13 page application, a recent photo of the two of us, individual passport sized headshots, proof of passports, and my favorite slash the pain in my butt, a 3 minute video explaining, with personality, why we should be on The Amazing Race ON DVD.


This was all due together in El Segundo, CA by 5pm tomorrow. I had to overnight it this afternoon. Now we wait and pray. If we don't make it to be a semi finalist, we can't ever apply again, at least together not as the same team. So wish us luck! Or let's start making out own video as teammates, because I am getting on this show!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:46 PM

    Finally you are back to blogging. About time!
    Very funny. All of it! Love you!! MOM

    ReplyDelete