Friday, August 28, 2009

Will work for food.

Not really, but what I will work for is money.

I'm unemployed and willing to do whatever it takes to move me out of AG. I've sold my body once (or three times), and I'm not above selling it again!

In order to get me a job, I've hired a team of trained professionals: resume savvy Crime Balls to make me sound qualified enough to preform rocket surgery whilst teaching babies, and Jimilo Pitts to make it athletically pleasing and irresistible to the potential employers!

If you know of anyone who needs someone who can teach the shit out of babies, assist the shit out of executives, or sell the shit out of souvenirs, you tell them my name, and I'll send them my resume. Any other job openings, let the boss know that what I lack in over all experience and education, I make up for in tenacity and downright charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment