Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Alright, it's time to go home!

Today, being the clutz I am, I burnt my arm from the popcorn I was making. So my immediate reaction was to run it under cold tap water.

Oh but wait. There wasn't any.

That's right ladies and gents, the weather has officially made all of the pipes in the whole of the country warm, and therefore there is no such thing as cold, or even luke warm tap water... ever.

Give me another reason ya know.

Oh and to top it all off, I am on my THIRD throat infection since Xmas, and thus sound like a pubescent boy taking another Z Pack.

Life is such an adventure!

On a brighter note, I come home in 2 weeks! That's 14 days, 10 hours, and 45 mins if we wanna be exact. Which we do.


See you so soon!

2 comments:

  1. Cant you make ice? Or put h2o in the fridge?
    Just a suggestion.

    Just 13 days, and counting.... Yippi !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No room in the freezer Mums!

    ReplyDelete