Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TSDFi3D

Toy Story Double Feature in 3D.




Look closely and you can see Jdong and Jtits in their glorious glasses.

Oh, and admission was $13.50. I was livid and yelled at the high schooler manning the kiosk that 13.50 was highway robbery! Who does Regal Cinemas Arroyo Grande think they are?! A Wilson Phillips concert?! (Ooh too soon??!) That's a small fortune for, albeit, 2.75 hours of 3D viewing pleasure, but come on! We've already seen them both when they came out the first time, we already own them both on DVD (and VHS), and we already planned on seeing the third when it comes out in 2010! Cut us a little break Pixar and/or the theater. You just cost me two number 14s from MacDonald's for something I could have done for free at home. I already had the specks I didn't recycle from Up, although they're a little ruined by tears, spit, and snot... But a little elbow grease and they'll be as good as new. Okay, so the preview for A Christmas Carol was dizzifying/nauseating and cool at the same time, and the intermission was new and awesome (for a 4 year old), but none the less, it was expensive.

So next time I see TSDFi3D, I'm not buying a ticket. That's right, I'm just walking in. No ticket. Ooh but then I can't go to Burrito Loco at intermission. Oh TSDFi3D, you've got me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment