Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Blog Y'all!

Welp,

Jeremy inspired me. He is writing about his boring life, and mine is boring too so I want to hop on this blog train. I know I tend to be inspired easily then lose interest fast. Yeah that is probably going to happen. Deal with it.

I was thinking about creating one a while ago. I mean I made one when James and Brad were really into their blogs, or at least really into talking about them. I even had the html and everything, but I completely forgot about it, of course, and never even published. I had a title, it was Take this Brad and James, or something of that nature, but no substance. I guess they really got what I was giving them, or not. But now, over two years later, and I am actually going to publish.

There you go.

First one done, out of the way.

More to come. Or should I say MOORE to come!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment